My Moments

My Moments

Monday, September 10, 2007

No more talk of darkness
Forget these wide-eyed fears
I'm here,nothing can harm you
my words will warm and calm you
Let me be your freedom,
let day light dry your tears.
I'm here,with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you . . .
Say you love me every waking moment
turn my head with talk of summertime . . .
Say you need me with you,now and always . . .
promise me that all you say is true -that's all I ask of you . . .
Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light.
You're safe
No one will find you your fears are far behind you . .
All I want is freedom, a world with no more night . . .
and you always beside me to hold me and to hide me
Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .
Iet me lead you from your solitude . . .
Say you need me with you here, beside you . . .
anywhere you go,let me go too
that's all I askof you . . .
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime . . .
say the word and I will follow you . .
Share each day with me, each night, each morning . . .
Say you love me . . .You know I do . . .
Love me that's all I ask of you . .
Anywhere you go let me go too . . .
Love me that's all I ask of you ...
CHRISTINE:
I must go -they'll wonder where I am . . .wait for me, Raoul!
RAOUL:
Christine, I love you!
CHRISTINE:
Order your fine horses!Be with them at the door!
RAOUL:
And soon you'll be beside me!
CHRISTINE:
You'll guard me, and you'll guide me . . .