My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hi people... Life is boring without him.. Seriously... Haiz... Anyways

let's talk about my day for the last two days... On the 31 July, went

out with Suji and Ida. Met up with Suji after school... Sorry Suji for

making you wait all the time. Anyways.. she look really like office lady

because she wore those type of jacket... haha... Cam whore a while in

the train because my battery is running flat... Reached Dhoby Ghaut (sp?)

bought tickets first at 9.10... We watched The Simpsons Movie... It was

damn funny la... "Spider Pig, Spider Pig, Does whatever the Spider Pig does..."

We really enjoyed ourselves... Went home at around 11+... Took the Jurong East via

Woodlands... Haha... Just want to waste our time... hehe... I'll tell update more on my life as

soon...