My Moments

My Moments

Friday, August 3, 2007

Continue from my previous entry... As I was saying that I went

out with my 2 darlings to plaza singapura to catch a movie....

The next day went out with my classmates to Seoul Garden...

Met up with JJ first... went around Bugis Village to look at things...

wanted to get a black cap, but couln't find the nice one... So JJ

wanted to find himself a bermudas... Went around the whole village

didn't manage to find any... So went to Bugis Junction to meet Sasi...

Bought Izy's birthday cake from swensen... The cake is

YUMMYLICIOUS!!! We bought for her the cookies and cream

cake... It's a WOW!!! After that went to Seoul Garden to put the cake

inside the fridge... Went around the Bugis Village again, now with Sasi...

Went to FreshBox to buy pink top for Sasi and JJ at last found himself a

bermudas and t-shirt that goes along with his bottom... JJ took the longest

to buy things... He really can shop LOL.. haha... We didn't see the time...

Supposedly, we have to meet the rest at the fountain... We went late...

Luckily Shahril called me... If not we are dead... Anyways met the rest...

Went up to Seoul Garden met Sam... He look a bit emo... But he is always

like that... haha... We ate from 6.40 to almost 9 +... Had a great time eating

with them... Sasi... had to got through sad moments for a while which I do not

want to say... Ouh and this Budi ar... Came late and he was the last one to eat...

Waited for him to eat the prawns... So how's the prawn Budi? Nice? haha...

After eating at seoul... We have no other plans... stand in front of the mac doing

nothing... At last we walked from Bugis to city hall mrt station... The rest

wentr back home... Left Debbie, Daniel, Sasi and me... We went to

Starbucks to chill and drink... Left at around 11.15... I met with my colleagues

at City Hall mrt station... They waited for me... OUH SO SWEET OF THEM...

Had a little bit of cam whore here and there... Sasi got shocked to see that I

was lesbianing with my colleague... Haha... Just the norm stuffs that girls will

do to other girls... Like touching each other's ******... HAHA...

Reached home at around 12 +... It's a tiring day... But I had fun... Had fun for

2 consecutive days... Will I still have that kind of fun?? When?? I don't know

myself... Till here then... Pens off... Byez...