My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, August 5, 2007

A few more weeks to school holidays... YAY!!!
Looking foward to it...
Haha... anyways... Went out with my two darlings to VIVO...
Bought a top from NICHII... Thanx to Suji she influences me
a lot on buying tops... Haha... It is a good thing la... Need to
throw all the unwanted stuffs from my closet... Hopefully SOON!!

We had a great time munching... Haha.. From Banquet to Kopitiam...
Oops... Kopitiam is just to have desserts not the food there... Suji and Ida
had chendol and I was having ice-kachang... YUMMY YUM!!! Ida take note..
Especially the atap seed the one you said like the rambutan twin... haha... It
is heaven la... Went back home like about 9 + almost 10... Was very tired...
Had to go work the next day lol... sob sob...

So today... went to work in the morning... Waited for the "MAAM"... so
slow... Almost everybody was there already.... Waiting for her to open the
restaurant... Quite a number of people did opening today... Me as usual
had to open the buffet counter... What I had for breakfast this morning?
TOM YUM soup... It was delicious... However, I hate it now coz it made my
stomache scream for help... It was too spicy for breakfast and I had to
visit my "boyfriend" twice while working lol.... Haiz... Poor boyfriend of mine...
Hehe...

Was working from 10-5... After that my dad came to take me to my grandma's
house... As usual... Had family gathering... Today was a special one... My aunt
came back from somewhere... Which I do not want to mention from where...
It's been a long time since I last saw her... She is still the same now... Good to
know that she's OK... Hopefully after the incident she will be more aware of
the consequences... I felt much more relieve now that she's back....
Alright then... I'm going to bed now... *YWANZ*... Nitez people...