My Moments

My Moments

Monday, July 30, 2007

He's gone... He's gone for good.. He'll no longer be in front of me... He'll no longer be the one

who scold me if I put my laptop unattended... Why it has to be him?... Damn F**KING SHIT...

Now that he's gone... I don't look forward to going to work anymore.... F**K THAT

PERSON WHO TERMINATED HIM!!! BITCH!!!

ARGH!!!! Why do I feel like something I missed in my life?? Why?? Nothing makes me happy

now... I always look forward to goin to work... But now... That he is gone... I have nobody to

tease me at work... I have nobody to scold me if I leave my laptop unattended...

Why of all the colleagues, it has to be HIM!!!

If I could turn back the time, if I knew that on Monday was his last day, I would have told him

that he has been a great guy and someone whom all of us look up to when we have problems...

If I could, I would have hugged him... IF ONLY I COULD....