My Moments

My Moments

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hehehe... I'm back blogging... I know I know... There's a lot of spider web here and there lol... But the spider web is fading bit by bit... hehe...

This week, I've been falling sick, sore throat, coughing, flu, diarrhoea, gastric and now there's pus like thing below my eyelid... Damn... This thing will definitely happen every year without fail.. I think my body is too heaty la.. Haiz...

Anyway, went to school yesterday just because of the Understanding Test and after my first meeting, went back home because of the pain in my eyes... Slept for like 2 hours and went to polyclinic... Thought of calling Suji but then my mom will be going there as well so I did not call Suji to accompany me...

While waiting for my number to be called in, I sms Suji... I waited and waited and waited and there's no reply from her... So I decided to call her... Guess what? When I called her, she said that she's at the polyclinic as well... I was like YAY!! At least I don't feel so lonely la... She went down to meet me... Thanx Suji.. And we chatted while waiting for my number... Hehe...

So Suji, did you buy anything from Queensway yesterday?? I want to buy jeans lol... My jeans is tearing... hehehe... You know where... k k... Shall meet up one day... Miss you darling... hehe... Oh and missing that person too... Goin work later and will make my day... hehe... Byez...