My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

9TH JUNE 2007
First of all, I want to apologize to all my darlings... Sorry I did not update my blog about the sentosa outing... I know it's too late to update but I REALLY REALLY had so much fun that day especially with you girls around... Can we have another outing like this?? I feel so much updated after the "10 on 10" session... haha... Wanna do it again?? haha... Hopefully this time round we can have all 12 together... Where shall we have the next outing?? Chalet?? Erm... it's just a thought... If you guys want give me a reply... I shall see how I can get the chalet...
19TH JUNE 2007
I'm just wondering whether I should quit or continue with my IG.. Oh by the way IG stands for interest group.. I'm in drama now... Drama is not as fun as I expected.. I don't feel comfortable with the seniors.. They are fine people but it's just something that made me uncomfortable... Whenever Tuesdays come, I'm dragging my feet to school because the thought of going for my IG is a draggy one...
Haiz... Darlings... Tell me what should I do??? Should I quit?? I would rather work than going for my IG... It's such a bore now... And I don't want to do the production as well... It takes up all my time man... It will be on every mon, wed and fri... Haiz... I don't want... Never mind... We shall see how it goes after my audition today... Maybe I shall quit drama but still go for the production??... Haiz.................
Darlings, I miss you know who... hehe... be back from kl today... yay...