My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wow... Time sure flies... I've turned 18 today... See what I mean?? I'm 18... 18!!! Haha... Anyway... Today I've got a birthday surprise from my colleagues and my darling, Sir Jason... Haha... Actually they didn't know that today is my birthday... Want to know how they get to find out about my birthday?? Here goes....

It starts with my manager askin me for my ic... And he asked me who else workin today is Malay... So I told him that today only Muhsin and me... So he asked me to tell Muhsin to give his ic to Sir Jason... Coz he wanted to photostat both our ic(s)... After Sir Jason have photostated our ic(s)... I looked at Muhsin's birthdate... It happens tat his bdae falls on the same date as my cousin sister... So I asked him la... Den he say yes... Den I say "Oh OK"... After that I look at my next week schedule and then Muhsin was like "Eh... today your birthday ar??" Coz... he looked at the photostated ic and he got to find out... I knew this will happen -> He told the rest of my colleagues and my face turned red... Ok that was the first part...

Now let's move on to the next part... Today I finished my work @ 4... So after I finish my work... I will usually eat the staff meal but bcoz my parents wan to give me a treat so I didn't eat just drink... I tried to ask my Sir whether I can eat the ice-cream since it's my birthday today... And he said unless you pay the dinner pricing... You cannot eat any of them... I was like OK FINE... Neva mind... Then Ricardo came... He is one of my seniors too... Guess what? He got 1st in ice-skating competition... Woohoo!!! Congrats to you Ricardo... So evryone was like congratulating him and stuffs... Admiring his trophy and medal... I was one of them... I was too engrossed admiring his trophy... Neva thought that he is good @ ice-skating... hehe... Then suddenly from behind I heard Ardi's voice singin "Happy birthday to you" so I turned and I saw him bringing a bowl of mixed ice-cream with some toppings and a candle... The rest of them started singing as well... I was like... OH MY GOD... I didn't expect this... Haha... This is one of my memorable birthday surprise I ever had... THANK YOU SOO MUCH SENIORS... YOU NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS... I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS AND LOTS... MUACKZ2... AND NOT FORGETTING MY DARLING, SIR JASON... THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WISH COME TRUE... I've been wanting to eat the ice-cream for long... Whenever I clear tables and I see customers eating ice-cream I start drooling... Hahaha... OK OK... I LOVE ALL MY COLLEAGUES...

Last but not least.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF... Cheers... Hehehe...