My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Went out with my girlfriends yesterday... Suji, Denise, Val, Yi Wen, Dama, Yee Ling and me... Wanted to watch because i said so... but in the end we watched stomp the yard... IT WAS VERY GOOD... Whoever have not watched it... Pls do... haha... Coz I meant it when I said that you gotta watch it... haha... LoL...

Girls out there who wants to wear heels... Especially for those who gets blister easily... bring slippers along wit you... haha... my advise for u... Coz if you don't it will spoil your day...
Hehe... my apology to my girlfriends about yesterday... hehe... OK I've learnt my lesson... Dun worry... i'll bring slipper the next time if ever i want to wear heels...

It's our last girls outing before we start school... Will miss this outing though.... May all my girlfriends stay cool, funky and bitchy... haha... You noe i dun have to say this... coz u guys noe it by heart... that..............................................................................................................................................
I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GIRLS
OKlah... to all my bitching partner and co. do keep in touch ok??
Wit tat pens off...