My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MY ONLY OFF DAY TODAY!!! (for this week)

I'm watching guinnes world record... Waiting for dance floor... Oh it's starting soon... Today's theme is rock & roll(is it?? i'm not too sure either.. haha)... Wonder how the teams are going to do... They all look so CUTE wearing the retro style... Wow.. they are all so energetic... haha... At last I'm able to watch the dance floor... Break Force Crew has been eliminated... It's ok ppl... U guys are born talented together... Just keep dancing and carry on with your passion...

Again... American Idol... Waiting to watch you... haha... I love Lakisha Jones and the Do Little girl... She's a little tiger... Their voices are all powderful man.. Seriously... Haha... The guys are not up to the expectation... Girls rock the house behbeh... I'm just hoping that one day Singapore's music industry will be as good as other country is... Haiz... Maybe that won't happen...

Haiz...