My Moments

My Moments

Friday, April 6, 2007

Today is a public holiday... It's a GOOD FRIDAY... I am lucky today coz I'm not working... Hehe... As today is a PH... My family and I went to sentosa... Woke up early this morning at 8.30... Went to have breakfast with my 3rd aunt and headed off to take my cousin and my last aunt... After that we took the monorail express... It's just the same as MRT or LRT... I still prefer the long and non air-conditioned monorail... The new one is not that bad either... Once after we alight at the beach station... My parents gave a call to my cousin brother coz he work at the Luge & SkyRider... You know the one like gondola near to the pahlawan beach... Hehe... Guess what?? We got 4 times ride up and down for free... Hehe... It is very fun... I emphasise on it.... VERY FUN... You people out there should give it a try... Wait I show you the pictures we took... Not many though... hehe...
Before takin the skyride...
Hey look!! ... I'm on the gondola wit my cousin... Hehe...

This is the Luge... I think... It's something like go-kart... You can race with your friends... You will not regret... Trust me...

Yeah... Tat's about it... All the pictures taken have been put up to show you guys... So tat's about it... Wit tat pens off... Byez... Muackz...