My Moments

My Moments

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hi Hi!! It's been almost a month since I last updated my blog... In school just finish doing presentation... Haiz... Getting bored day by day.. Keep doing the same thing.. Let me list down the things of what I have been doing for the past 2 weeks...

0900 - 1000 > first meeting, discusss about the problem statement
1000 - 1100 > break cum doing worksheet
1100 - 1200 > go through the worksheet
1200 - 1430 > second meeting, do power point slides
1430 - 1630 > presentation from all the team and the 6th presentation by the facilitator

This is my daily routine in school...
Quite boring huh??!! What to do..
Haiz.. I think I should look at the brighter side of life... Can't wait to go to 2nd year... At least I get to learn my course...

Oklah... I seriously have nothing to write already... :-)