My Moments

My Moments

Monday, August 10, 2009

It was a wonderful night spending with Darlings last Friday, though it will be better if Yee Ling were to be there as well... Oh well... Maybe the next time we'll have all 8 together =D... What matters most is Ida had a memorable birthday at Botanical Garden... It was a romantic birthday surprise right Ida? ;) Hahahaha... After Botanical Garden, we went to ton at Bugis... Left with only Suji Darling, Ida Darling and Me! We stayed until about 2ish, 3... Then left for Esplanade... It was definitely a wonderful night/morning spent together...


Reached home at about 7... Went to bed at 7.30... And suddenly I received a call from my classmate, Zu at 12ish but I didn't answer her call because I was sooo bloody tired! Received a message from her at about 1ish telling me news which shocked me!!! I couldn't believe what I read on the text message that Zu sent and I called her to confirm... I was hoping that it was just a spam message... BUT IT WAS ALL DAMN TRUE! "Sheng Yao and Clara met with an accident and they passed away this morning"... I just couldn't believe what I heard and what I read! Tell me that it's all a LIE!


It's too fast to be true... Too fast... I went for Clara's wake yesterday and it saddens me to say goodbye to her... Though we never talked much but I am thankful that I got to know you for 1 semester and we were in the same team for 14 weeks in Developing Enterprise Module... Thanks for your friendship Clara... You'll never be forgotten....


Sheng Yao... I am really very sad that you left us... It's a great loss for me and our other friends... It saddens me that you left us for good... Everytime when I saw your name being mentioned in the news, i start crying... The memories we had together in E66F will never be forgotten... I remembered you saying that I am too fierce, the things we talked about in class, teasing each other... Now that we are no longer in the same class, we always happened to be in the same building and level for lessons... Saying 'HI' whenever we bumped to each other and teasing one another for even less than 5 minutes make my day... But all that will never ever happen again... I will miss you definitely, you and Clara will remain in our hearts...


Sheng Yao and Clara may you rest in peace and be happy together in your new world... We all love you both and will miss you... Take good care of yourselves up there... It's definitely a goodbye now... :'( goodbye my dear friends...