My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, July 2, 2009

SOMEONE has been bugging me to post entry in my blog... Just because she happened to find time to update her blog, she tagged people's tagboard to update I guess... HAHAHAHAHAHA....

So was telling this SOMEONE how much I missed those times when I spent time with my darlings where all 8 of us were together... I happened to come across the DEEPAVALI photos in one of the folders in my laptop that we took together... Those happy moments we had, the laughter, the teasing, the touching of where it shouldn't be!, the tears we shared, the joy and the happiness we had...

Even until now, the presence of the 7 DARLINGS of mine is being felt no matter where I go... It really is a blessing to have known them cause they are the ones that make me stronger everyday...

They are the ones too that create the joy, happiness and tears to my eyes...
Darlings, I want to tell you that each and everyone of you has made a great impact in my life... Though we are of different personalities but we clique very well... We went through rides of roller coaster... Bitching here and there but all I know is that we LOVE each other very much...

To my darlings,
I LOVE YOU...

With love, hugs & kisses