My Moments

My Moments

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...
Ok a little too late to wish but if you realize I ALWAYS
tend to wish after an occasion has happened...
So yah...
Anyway, what you guys did for valentine?
Me? I went out with Suji Darling...
We were smart enough to go to Changi Airport where it was less crowded...
We went there to eat POPEYE (T3)... YUMMYLICIOUS!!!
After that we did this colouring thingy where all you need to do
is just colour it on because it says 'colour from scratch.'
We gave each other the colouring that we made as a Valentine Gift... Hehehe
After POPEYE, we went to coffee bean to chill out.
This what happens during the chilling out -
i) whenever we (I) see a couple - girls/ladies have flowers in their hands we go 'awww'
ii) when we (I) see a bouquet of flowers, we go double the 'awww' - 'awwwwww'
So yeah it was tiring saying 'awwws' everywhere we go... Hahahaha...
Then at about 8 ish we left Changi airport for Bugis...
From Bugis we walked and walked till our legs brought us opposite
the Fullerton Hotel where we chill and cam whored...
This minah who was supposed to celebrate with her BF called us
and disturb our 'night'...
Hahahaha... Kidding ya darling...
We went back home at about 10 ish...
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS I HAD A GREAT TIME SPENDING WITH
MY DARLING!!!
To my other darlings...
Next date will be SENTOSA yeah ;D