My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let me just wish my friends HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR... I know I know a little too late to wish but it's ok I just wish anyway...

Every chinese new year, my family will always stay overnight at changi or east coast park. However, this year is a lil different because we went overseas (just Malaysia). We went to Malacca with my dad's eldest sis to her in-laws kampong for a night stay and then we head down to Port Dickson with my dad's colleague for 2 night stay. It was awesome. Especially the Port Dickson. I mean I've never been there before and the hotel that my dad's friend booked was super duper awesome. It was just near the beach.

Ok ok I think I'll just let the picture do it's talking aights...






































We can ONLY get to eat SUBWAY in Malaysia because it's HALAL...