My Moments

My Moments

Monday, January 12, 2009

As I've promised, I will upload the pictures taken from Bangkok... But I only have a few pictures (part I) with me, the rest is with my aunt... Like aunt like niece, as busy as always and like a month or later will I be able to upload pictures and send it to my friends... Haaz... Ook ok enough of talking and let the pictures to its talking :D

BANGKOK PART I
Once after we passed the check-in counter...

Family photos with Goofy and Donald...

My sis and her peace sign...

Above is the apartment that we stayed in Bangkok:

Somerset Park Suan Plu Bangkok

The paintings that they hang in the lobby... I like this picture... So artistic...

This is another painting...

So is this...


Me and my dad... The best walking ATM in Bangkok... haaz... Love him to bits [not only for money la]...




The youngest and the eldest sister...


The garden outside the apartment...

The only brother and our videoman through out the Bangkok trip...




The KPO younger sister with her vain brother...

I've been carrying 2 small sling bags and a small bag pack for the whole day...

Oh we just went in to take pictures and went out after that... haaz...

The 3 single ladies... Bibik Ana, me and Aunty Wan...


1...


2...



3...


My sis look like a 'mak cik kpo' without the black lens...


The Limited Edition of PEPSI...


Awww....




Awwwwwww.....


The retard elder sister...


Bangkok's train ticket...


Bangkok's train ticket...


OF COURSE WE LOVE SHOPPING!!!! who doesn't right?


My sis posing in front of the Hard Rock Cafe's retail shop...

















Our last night in Bangkok... We let our hair down by doing jumping shot...







Home Sweet Home...