My Moments

My Moments

Friday, January 9, 2009

3rd January 2009

Before leaving for shopping...



I know it's like almost a week ago and only now that I want to upload the pictures. Last Saturday, Suji and myself went out for a date... Hahaha... I was soo bloody bored staying at home on Friday that I decided to ask Suji if she has anything on Saturday... Luckily she has nothing on Saturday... So firstly, we plan to go and eat at Sakura International Buffet at Orchard... We met around 12 at Jurong East...

Before we went for our lunch, we went to buy movie tickets at Plaza Singapura... Bought tickets for Bedtime Stories at 4.10 so we have ample time to eat our lunch... After buying the tickets, we train-ed back to Somerset and went for our lunch... At Sakura International Buffet...





After lunch, walked to Dhoby Ghaut and the above picture is Suji being her normal self... Self-obssess... You can count how many time self-obessess-ing she was...

While waiting for the movie to start we cam-whore a little because the flash will make the people turn their heads round like as if their favourite idol is sitting in the same cinema as them lol...


Once after watching the bedtime stories, there goes the shopping... for Suji darling... I tell you she shop almost like nobody's business... She kept swipe-ing her atm card... Oops sorry let me correct that, is her MOM's atm card! hahahahaha.... Syiok only ar... hahahahaha...


But I was her lucky angel on that day of course... We went to the Charles & Keith at MS but unfortunately the shoes that she likes didn't have her size... She was a little disappointed but lucky thing there is the new Charles & Keith at City Link... So she tried her luck there with my help... Whatever shoes she chose, I helped her ask the sales person and got the size she wanted... See lucky angel huh... hahahaha... Tired of shopping, we went to eat dinner at BREEKS MS... It's been a long time since I last saw Chris, the management trainee there... Went there to visit her as well... hehehehe....









Oh and as you can see the one behind me is Simon Jerome. He is one of Zingrill's auditor who goes outlet to outlet with other 2 auditor to audit the outlets. Don't ask me what kind of auditing they do cause they have a lot of categories to look into.



To end the picture with unglam 5... It's been a whole day of shopping, eating and movie day. We had a lot of fun of course... We took the bus like around 9.30 - 10... and reached home almost 11ish...

Oklah.. That's the end of the post... Next will be my Bangkok pictures to be uploaded... Cheers people...