My Moments

My Moments

Monday, December 15, 2008

This post will be boring for - well maybe majority because it is about my work AGAIN!...
If you don't want to read... Just leave and come back again when other entries have been posted... For those who still want to know what happen, just bear with it aights? Coz it's long winded...

I'm just curious... Super duper curious... What the hell is going on in my manager and supervisor's mind!!! If I say that they are insane, it's not true because they are way better than an insane person... Or maybe an insane is better than these 2? WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THESE 2 IRRITATING PIECE OF SHIT?! I respect both of you but at the same time you both just don't WORTH my respect...

Let me tell you why...

First of all, let's start with the management at work... I understood and already have a clearer picture of why my senior quit and left the work... Adi (used to be one of my senior) told me that the management is atrocious... But I see NO fault with the management... Well I was just a normal waitress then... I thought that I kind of like the management when the BITCH actually took over the restaurant... I was proved WRONG... When I am in Adi's position, being a Senior Waitress actually open up my eyes to see that the management could have done way better and there's a lot of room for improvement in terms of communication with the staffs or to be exact UNDERSTAND THE STAFFS WELL... But let's put that aside for now shall we... I think that the BITCH and her assistant must first have the right communication...

When I was a trainee, I had one senior to myself to guide me throughout the whole day on my first working day... I learn from them and thankful for who I am right now in terms of work... I used to HATE the previous manager and now to think back she is ALRIGHT... The BITCH and her assistant should empower the senior to guide the trainees so that the trainee will not feel lost while doing work... I somehow pity my trainees for not being able to get the right training when they first came to work... Maybe it's time I make my own move and to my trainees... I just want to apologize to you people that I WILL TURN FROM 'LENIENT SENIOR' TO A 'BITCH SENIOR'... Whatever it is, it is for your own good because the management suck balls right now...

TO THE BITCH AND HER ASSISTANT, IF YOU CAN'T MANAGE THE RESTAURANT, HAVE SOME INITIATIVE TO ASK FEEDBACK FROM THE STAFF ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT...

Secondly, have I ever told you BITCH, that you need to learn to understand and appreciate people's character... Not all you fancy but at least APPRECIATE and UNDERSTAND their character... You have been observing us and you should know us by now... You are called MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR for a REASON!!! Not just for the sake of having the title!!! What's the point of having the title but you just don't know how to handle us... WHY ON THIS FUCKING WORLD MUST YOU BRING IN A THIRD PARTY TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEM FOR YOU... IT CLEARLY SHOWS HOW STUPID AND HOW USELESS YOU ARE AS A MANAGER AND SUPERVISOR... I didn't know that STUPIDITY can get over you huh...

Those who you don't fancy, is actually hardworking and has always been helping you a lot when you need someone to work... When you don't need them, you gave excuses saying that their attitude is no good, need to be sent over to other outlet to learn how to behave... FUCK ALL THAT EXCUSES MAN... Well I do agree that sometimes we went overboard during operation hour but there's always this thing called 'warning letter' or talk to the person and give advice? As simple as that... If the person eventually refuse to change, then maybe you will have got no choice but to send to other outlet...

Maybe both of you just need to go for leadership course and upgrade yourself to be a better manager and supervisor...

I'm tired of saying all this already... What I know, my level of respect is DECLINING...