My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, December 4, 2008

FINALLY!!!

After sooo long of wanting to do IT I just did today!!! YAY!!! Guess what? I actually DYED my hair after sooooo long of wanting to dye my 'painted' black hair... I got 6BR for my hair... BR stands for brown raspberry I guess... But yeah that's the colour... It may not look so obvious but under the light you can see the colour... I was scared and excited at the same time when I sat on the chair waiting my hair to be filled with chemical because my grandma and my mom don't allow me to dye my hair... So that's why I picked the colour which is not so obvious...

Suji darling accompanied me to the saloon and she was the one who got so excited about this la... hahahahaha... Another minah is joining your club huh darling?! hahahahhaa... There's no pictures right now it's with suji darling... When I got it from here I'll upload the pics yeah?! oklah gtg... :D