My Moments

My Moments

Friday, May 9, 2008

Went to do threading with Ida Darling and Suji Darling at Khatib. The feeling was sensation NOT!!! The lady really seems to put all her effort to pluck off my access hair!!! Hahahahaha... However, I think the lady did a marvelous job in plucking all the unwanted hair!!! Hahahahahaha... I LIKE!!! After we were done with the threading, we headed down to BAGOS at IMM... I MISS CHAI CHEE NOODLE and is going back again for MORE!!! Hehehehehehe...

Ouh GUESS what?! Yesterday we had a joke of ERA according to Suji Darling... and a joke of the NIGHT to me... SOMEONE made us laugh our lungs, heart, intestines all out... Hahahahaha... Ok Ok... I never tell her that I am going to post about it in my BLOG... Hmmm... Well I think I shouldn't la... I don't want her to get embarrassed.... However, I will give a question... Go and think about the answer for youself and tag me if you know the answer yeah?...

So... Here's the question...

"What's the difference between KIWI and KIWI?"

Easy right?... Nyehehehehehehe.... Do tag me back if you know the answer... :-)