My Moments

My Moments

Monday, March 5, 2007

Yesterday was my 3rd day at work... It's tiring of course... I do enjoy workin at SGBJ... My seniors are all very friendly... One thing I like working with SGBJ is because that most of them are teenagers... So I can communicate with them easily...

Now here comes the part where I'm left alone again... Suji is not workin with SGBJ anymore... boohoohoo... First I was left by Ida in toys'R'us... a few days later I quit because of some reasons I don't want to mention.. not because I don't have friends...

And now Suji has left me... argh!!! Never mind then... It's OK Suji... I'm used to it... haha...

Luckily tomorrow I work only half day... From 10 - 5... Then I can still rest at home... But the day after I have to work full shift from 10 - 10... ARGH!! FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS!!!!
haiz...

You will have to get prepared to read about me and SGBJ in most of my blog entries... SO BE PREPARED!!