My Moments

My Moments

Friday, March 2, 2007

DAMN! My body is aching all over... Yesterday was my first day at work and I have to work full shift... It's damn tiring... Carry heavy plates and hot plates... Did round 1 for all the tables... Stove in here.. stove in there... My waist HURT!!! Luckily my manager appointed John as my senior.. He's very friendly.. Very patient... and Kris also help me alot... Thank you so much to both of you... In fact I think all my seniors are very friendly... Hopefully.. Coz I only know a few them...

Though it was tiring.. At the same time it's a good experience workin with F&B... I hope that I can last at least a month for now... Actually I want to continue even I join poly... Haiz... We shall see how the things go la...

Feel like quitting but the thing is... I've paid $22 for the uniform... So yar...
Like i said... We shall see how things like... If it's too stressful... I think I may quit.. But if I can stay on... I'll try to stay on...[fingers cross]

Shall keep you updated some other time... Oh shit tomorrow I'll be working full shift again... DAMN!! It's weekend!! SATURDAY!! ARGH!!