My Moments

My Moments

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AT LAST!! NO MORE JOB HUNTING(i hope)

WOOHOO!!! At last the manager called the three of us... We GOT THE JOB!! Yeah!! haha.. I'm so happy... I mean we are happy and excited... Unfortunately.. Ida will not be working wit us... Because of some reason... Haiz... Poor Ida...

We (Suji & me) will be having orientation tomorrow at SGMS (Seoul Garden Marina Square) at 3.. end at 7... It's a 4 hours orientation... So tomorrow we must take down as many notes as possible... So we can do our job properly... hehe... Can't wait to see how's the orientation like... It's not like the school orientation mind you.. haha... We will be havin a talk for 2 hours and den a hands-on practical (something like that)...

I hope that we can work longer there... I mean hopefully we can still carry on working even if we join poly... So fingers cross.. haha...

The pay is only $4.50 per hour but it's ok for me coz we r only the beginners.. So hopefully our performance is good then our pay will be increased... hehe... Working with customers is not easy... If you get the one who is very fussy... bossy... you'll get angry right? Hopefully I won't get angry easily... fingers cross again...

Oklah... I need to go already... Meeting my mum later... Byez...