My Moments

My Moments

Friday, November 14, 2008

WARNING!!!


Those who don't like MINT/PEPPERMINT


BEWARE!!!

nah... I was just kidding... hahahaha... ;D



Have I ever told you that Chocolate with peppermint or anything that is MINT is loved by me??!!



Or even if I've told you I would like to tell you again!!! Coz I just discovered that there's

Dove playfully PEPPERMINT!!!



It is awesome... Well only to mint/peppermint lovers - you will like this chocolate!!!


The cute thing about this chocolate is that inside every wrappings, there will be a phrase... So far, I've discovered:


msg 1: There's a time for compromise. It is called LATER.

msg 2: If you can't have your cake and eat it too, what's the point?

msg 3: Everyone is gifted. Some just open the package too sooner.

msg 4: Give me chocolate right now or I will sing!

msg 5: She who laughs last thinks slowest _ _ _ _ _ ??

msg 6: Happiness is contagious



To some of you, maybe you think that these messages are just ridiculous, but try to read again and you will understand!!!



If you wish to purchase Dove chocolate besides peppermint of course, you can get it at The Candy Empire.