My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's been a FREAKING LONG WEEKS since I last updated my posts. There wasn't anything much that's going on in my life. Just a simple process... school - work - home OR school - home - sleep... hahahaha...

Well, didn't go to school today because my Service Quality & Professional Etiquette faci wanted to bring us for a field trip... I have no effing idea where he wanted to bring us... I find that it is a waste of my time going to such places and decided to stay home and catch some wonderful sleep... Hehehehehe...

Oh went shopping with my mummy and sis at my usual spot at Bugis... We shop for shoes and bags for Hari Raya... Actually I wanted to do last minute shopping on the eve but my mom said NO and wanted me to help at my grandma's house on the eve... So she have to pay for my expenses first :D

Oh have I ever tld you that Charles & Keith and Perllini has been my wonderful and fantastic friend for Hari Raya?... They are the only brands that I go for my shopping... Especially for shoes... Charles & Keith is the best shoes outlet to go for... I like to see their heels... It's OH-SO-TEMPTING to buy all the heels... hahahaha...

I'm worn out already from the shopping... It was lucky that my dad take us home... At least don't have to stand in the train... Oklah... To my GFs... Don't say I never update my blog OK??

To my GFs and other Muslim friends who FAST... SELAMAT BERPUASA & SELAMAT HARI RAYA...