My Moments

My Moments

Friday, July 18, 2008

EMPTY?! Have you ever felt lonely before? Do you know what it feels like to be empty inside?
Well I don't know about YOU but I sure do... I keep telling myself that it's ok... It won't hurt to be alone...
As I keep telling myself that, I feel more and more empty, lonely and LOST!!! I feel that I am your alternative friend now... I said to my little heart that people change...It is very hard to be who you were once before...YES I AGREE!!!
But why?! Why do I still feel like this? I don't know... It hurts a lot to be pretending not to see you when I actually saw you... It hurts a lot not saying HI! and laughed at our own stupid jokes...
It hurts even more that it seems to me that you don't even care or bother about it...
Where has all the long conversations gone to? Where has all the sarcasm gone to?
WHERE?WHERE?WHERE? It just fades away...
You may think that I am OK with it... Well, yes... But WAS!!! NOW... No longer...
I really can't stop you...
But just a small favour... Think about US before... Think about US now!... There's so much difference...
I may seem to put up a very strong front... Do you actually know that it bleeds whenever I think about US? From a stranger's eyes, they know how close we were once...
But now...
I want to apologize if I have done something wrong before... I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY...
Silence builds an awful wreckage of a girl
It feeds on loneliness and creates a void
Gray shadows haunt and torment and torture
A teenager is stricken and destroyed
There is no sound of laughter or happiness here
The little one has thrown in the towel today
Somber, melancholy moods decay the soul
It is futile to hope and dream and pray
Emptiness builds a home in this woman
In this girl, this child where hollows have bred
A deepening sea of nowhereness consumes
And eats away at every connecting thread
Confusion feeds like a savage inside her
Leaving nothing considered worthy remains
Destined to walk through life less ordinary
Alone, exiled, different and disdained.