My Moments

My Moments

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time sure flies huh... It's already the 7th week of Sem 2... Holiday starts tomorrow...
YAY!!! Haha... Only a week though.. It's ok...

Anyways it's been a long time since I talked about my classmates... They are
very loud... Haha... seriously loud... A bit contradicting to first few weeks of the
Sem 2.... They are damn quiet la during the first few weeks.. Haha..

Frankly speaking, I'm not really close to everybody... I mingle and disturb them
but not close... I'm only close to a few of them in class... Like MC, San San, Naqiah,
Izwan... Mostly I'm close to MC and San San... They are the closest ones in my class...
San San is a nice girl and everytime without fail, I will disturb her... Haha... Miss
working with her lol... We used to be in the same group for like 3 times out of the 5 days before we changed group...

Now I'm close to MC... I'm in his group for 4 times out of the 5 days... LOVES to disturb me...
He has a lot of problem with me which I don't know what... However, he is a nice guy... Damn nice... I'm comfortable working with him.... Kind of find him like Sasi... The guy in my previous class.... Same attitude... Haha... MC is the only guy in my class who likes to watch The Phantom Of The Opera... Thanks to him that I got the
movie... Haha.... Ouh... He is my bitching partner in class... Haha... shhhh.... Hehe...

Now, let's talk about Izwan... Erm... he is nice and I find him cute... Haha.. A very helpful guy... Guess what? He works at Causeway Seoul Garden... Haha... So in class we will usually talk about work... Hehe...

Naqiah? I'm sure most of you know who Naqiah is... She is from JVS... No need to elaborate on her... Coz I'm sure all of you know who she is la..

I STILL MISS MY PREVIOUS CLASS... W25P YOU'RE MISSED
BY ME... Oklah... Ouh I'm updating one of my favourite songs later... I'm going to publish the lyrics... I JUST LOVE THE SONG...