My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, August 16, 2007

YAY!!! SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IS COMING... ANOTHER 6 MORE
DAYS... WOOHOO... LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.... HEHE....
Ok... Let's start my story... hehe... Went to school as usual on Mon...
Waited for Miss Denise Phua... Haha... Came a bit late... But never
mind... Board the train to Woodland and guess who I saw when we
went down the escalator?? Someone's eye-candy lol... She got so HIGH
that she couldn't control herself... haha... The most part that made her
SO HIGH was that the guy was just beside her... Unfortunately he light up
a stick just beside her... Such a turn-off right Denise?? Never mind lah I
know you don't care...
Mon was Denise's day but it wasn't my day... Guess what?? I was hit by
'RED TRAFFIC LIGHT' lol... The worse part is yet to come....

On Tue, was the worse... Was wearing white long pants... You know what
happen?? The red dye got in contact with my pants and I was like FcuK!!
Called Ida to come to my building and level 5 toilet to help me out with
something... Wanted her to wet tissue for me actually... Haha... Sorry
eh Ida... Made you walk all the way from W1 to W2... Hehe... It was lucky
that I was wearing quite a long top... At least could cover the embarrassment
on my pants...

Learnt my lesson and wore black pants another day... Hehe... wouldn't want to
get the dye dying a small portion on my pants again... Wed was W25P last
lesson with LEE WEE LEONG... Our Enterprise teacher... He was a boring
teacher.. However, after a few lessons with him, we found that he is
actually a nice Faci... Will miss him though...

And today... Is my dad's birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!! May you
blessed with health and wealth... Love you... Today I'm not working...
Yay... A one day off from work will be good enough for me... Coz I will
not be working for another 12 days till the new outlet open... Oklah...
Till here then... Byez people...