My Moments

My Moments

Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's already a month and only now i am updating about my classmates haha... Ya I know it's kind

of late but we still have another 8 weeks to go... So yar...

Ok what can I say about W25P... Hmm.... A class which makes me feel at home, friends which

without fail make me smile and laugh because of their "up-to-no-good" things and facilitators

who are very encouraging and very friendly. The sad thing is that, we are going our separate

ways in September as we have to shuffle and be in another class with new classmates. I don't

want that to happen because I only want to be with W25P. Never mind about that. Let's look at

the crazy people I have in class....


W25P ROX!!!!



This is Debra Anne Ng Mei Qi... She's prefered to be called as Debbie.

she's the craziest girl I've ever met, a girl who without fail "BURP" out

loud in class... Even during presentation she can BURP...

However, she is a nice girl, a very humble and an easy-going girl...

Beside Debbie is Sarina. She is also funny and happening girl. She

is in Drama with me.. Hehe... We can be the Drama Mamas...

The guy wearing the brown shirt is SasiKumar prefered to be

called as Sasi... I usually call him Sassy... His a nice and very friendly classmate. He's helpful too.

Helps me understand this stupid VB code once and I appreciate that.. The guy beside him is

called Shahril and prefered to be called as Sasha.... haha... it's not that he prefer to be called like

tat but because we give the nick to him... hehe... This Sasha... He likes to steal my mentos... Oh

there's one more who likes to steal my mentos...

That guy wearing white... He is Daniel... He likes to steal my


mentos from me... Humph!! And that guy beside.. He is called Fadzli but we call him Boya...

He is one of the funniest guy in class... There's once where he acted like Boya Beyonce..


Some of my classmates.... I didn't know that they are cam whore too... haha...