My Moments

My Moments

Friday, February 23, 2007

watch hindi movie @ my house!!! UMRAO JAAN...

Yesterday the three of us watched a hindi movie entitled umrao jaan... It's a nice movie though... Coz of the hero and heroin... was played by Abishek Batchan(ooo...he's damn CUTE) and his going-to-be wife... Aishwarya Rai(SHE'S GORGEOUS!!!) haha... I think the three of us is addicted to HINDI movies already... hahaz... What to do... Nothing much to do at home so just watch movie... :-) hehe...



Oh in my blog I've not introduced to my darlings... wait ar...


<--- This is Suji... a.K.a my twin sister... She's a self-obsessed princess... She's the one who taught us how to take pictures in angles... hahaz... She's someone who you can talk to... A good listener... She can be very LAME also... She dance like a WOW!! She can sing very well & she can act too... :-) This 'princess' ar... can be very hot-tempered... Actually I'm also like her... If both of us hot-tempered... We tend to bicker a little... But back to normal asap la... That's us... and that's my SUJI!!!


OK I think that's about it....

Lets move on to another friend of mine...

This is Khalidah... She's a very good listener also... Just like Suji... Someone who you can talk to... She is not so happening type of girl... WHY?? Bcoz she's not that sportin la... If only she's a little bit hyperactive... ahah... She'll be lively... hehe... If you happen to see her... She might give you 'wad-you-looking-at' face... Coz the three of us do the same thing when we are alone in public... But if you know us in person... You know that we are not what you see... OK let us get back to Ida... She's a straight-forward person... I mean she'll be frank with you, for example if you talk about her behind her back...She gets to know about it and she's not happy with you... She'll confront YOU!! hahaz... That's my Ida...
Hmm.. I think I'm done introducing about them... :-)