My Moments

My Moments

Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm bored!!!

I'm BORED!!! HELP!! haiz... NO JOB, NO MONEY... NO MONEY, NO NEW THINGS!!! I think if my twin sis were to read this post... She'll definitely ask me to play TRAFFIC!! coz I'm bored lol...

Wanted to go to my grandparents' house yesterday but my parents were damn tired so we didn't go lol... Stayed at home watched TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS & HONEY... HONEY is a nice movie... What with the cool dance moves... Very creative indeed... Try to get some of the steps for my dance though... hehehe... shhh... Don't tell people...

OK... Yesterday was chatting with wee pin... Good news for me is that he already thought of our dance steps... That's quite fast Wee Pin... haha... I can't wait to DANCE!!! MY N5s... LOVE U all to bits... Hmm... well I think there's nothing more for me to say... I guess that's about it...

SMILE OWAYS yeah!!